Riviera Maya, Mexico | Type of job: 3 month contract | 13/11/2023
Starting date: January 2024
The events supervisor is capable of coordinating entertainment services according to the established event program.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate entertainment services at diverse venues.
Your experience and skills include:
- Proficiency in the english language, spoken and written.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- 6 months or more of experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in operational and customer service positions.
Your team and working environment:
- Inclusive, respectful, and cordial environment.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Visuddha Entertainment?
We are much more than an industry leader. We welcome you just as you are and you can find a job with a brand that matches your personality. We value integrity, trustworthiness and excellence.
We support you to grow and learn each day, making sure that the work contributes to your life purpose, so that during your journey with us, you can thrive.