Prevention, Protection, Hygiene and Security Protocols
At VISUDDHA ENTERTAINMENT our primary mission is to dedicate all ongoing efforts to ensure a safe environment to welcome your return. Strategies have been established to be developed among colleagues, artists and clients.
Guided by its purpose of care and experience delivering world-class entertainment for more than 12 years, VISUDDHA ENTERTAINMENT developed a program incorporating over 20 protocols of heightened assurance and safe standards.
Interaction guidelines during the service
All individuals involved will follow all the recommendations established by the Municipal, State and Federal levels, the company itself and the venues where we provide our services.
- A Visuddha’s Supervisor will always be on site to assist both the client and artists.
- The Supervisor will make sure that all artists comply with the protocols established by the hotels, such as: body temperature measurement with infra red thermometer, application of hand sanitizer gel, and use of mandatory mask.
- All the individuals who are part of the service will be monitored one week in advance to assure they do not present any symptoms.
- It is the responsibility of each person to carry their new PPE. At all times they should avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
- The Supervisor and Staff will dress proper uniform for easy identification, as well as a badge with their full name and job position.
- Prior to the service, communication of the basic health prevention measures corresponding to the venue to be held will be reinforced. The Supervisor will review compliance with hygiene and safety protocols at all times.
- Adequate set up will be determined to guarantee distance between participants, following the protocols defined by the client and venue.
- In the rental of wireless microphones, the sanitization of these will be performed before being used by the customer, and will be delivered to them in a cloth napkin or similar to avoid physical contact.
- Microphones, musical instruments, and musicians’ equipment will be used exclusively by artists.
- All reservations and payments will be made in advance by electronic devices.
Guidelines for Colleagues
They will follow all the recommendations established by the Municipal, State and Federal levels, the company itself and the venues where we provide our services.
- All individuals must be using masks.
- Washing and disinfecting hands thoroughly as per WHO recommendations before entering the room or area, before touching face and after manipulating tools and equipment.
- The physical distancing of 2 meters (6 feet) between personnel.
- Respiratory hygiene, encouraging participants to cover their face with the crook of their elbow or tissue if they cough or sneeze.
- Some positions will carry out their activities remotely (Home Office) and / or in staggered hours until further notice.
- The temperature will be taken and a report will be kept daily at the entrance of the administrative offices.
- A symptom control form will be filled weekly, in order to ensure the optimal condition of the colleagues, staying home if they have fever greater than 38 ° C, headache, sore throat, dry cough, runny nose, etc.
- Avoid the exchange of documents and pens.
- Staff will have at their disposal 60-80% gel alcohol, masks, etc.
- Disinfecting shoe mats have been placed at the colleague’s access to the office.
Disclaimer: This protocol was prepared by VISUDDHA ENTERTAINMENT based on the recommendations of the Municipal, State, Federal levels, the World Health Organization (“WHO”), external consultants and the experience of the company itself. VISUDDHA ENTERTAINMENT is not responsible for the result of the implementation of the protocol and in no way guarantees the effectiveness of this material to prevent or reduce CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) infections among its colleagues or artists. Authorization to use this material is exclusively and limited to consultation. No person or entity will be able to use this material, in whole or in part, for publicity, advertising and/or promotion in any material or media, for any company, products or services.